Balderdash (stupid or illogical talk; senseless rubbish) is one of my favorite words and is being used for my website posts, which may be fitting for people who dislike them. One of my favorite games is also called Balderdash, where you fabricate definitions to real but very obscure and unfamiliar words. The goal is to trick the other players into thinking your definition is the real one.
- My JourneySome of the major influences in my life and how they’ve helped wake me up to the real world.
- My life lessonsThe major lessons I’ve learned in this life. I will update this for any new items.
- Distracting Movie IngredientsSome common movie scenes I’ve noticed over the past few years, the ones that catch my attention and usually annoy me.
- Crystal LensA short story about the underworld and its impact on some hikers.
- Northwest Sketch NewsMany years ago, I started a comedy group called Northwest Sketch. This was our first and only script.
Thanks! Networking is how they get things done.
I love the acronym SIN- well played
Excellent! At my work, we’re supposed to base our actions and decisions on evidence and logic. But in the human…
Trusting authority more than ourselves, this is such a mind fuck. It has been the most difficult, but freeing thing…
- Updating website
- preparing short stories
- 2021, July 30: HyrumJones.com published
- 2021, August 21: Silent Subversion 3 is finally published
- 2021, October 17: the short story, Crystal Lens is published
- 2021, November 6: Part 1 of my podcast with John le Bon is published on my site as a video.